Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello

So, I'm back now. It took me while to figure out how to get back into my blog...computer illiterate you know. I'm having fun here with mom, but I think I'm making her crazy. It takes me forever to do anything. She is super patient though. She has been helping me make a dress. I'm really excited about it and hope it is amazing. We are making the first dress dress out of cheap fabric to make sure it fits just right and then we are going to make the other out of the super cute more expensive fabric...good times. Just so you all know I really love my family...all of them! It is amazing that one person can be so blessed to know and associate with so many righteous good people. I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to know that you are alive and made it home without Julia's bottles. We love you too and want to see photos when the dress is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She isn't making me crazy. And, I feel so lucky to be the grandmother of all these beautiful and wonderful grandchildren. Being a grandmother is the most wonderful parenting position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear michelle-
    Hi its your long lost hawaiian friend. :) Amalie. So, I figured if I googled the right words I could find you in cyber space and I did! Yay me. Anyway, it has been too long, we need to catch up please email me at sugarsweet584@aol.com
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete